The Gospel of Grace (CD Series)
Do you long to be a messenger of God’s free gift of grace, to live confidently in God’s love, and to walk in victory over sin? In this 10-part series on the grace of God, Mike Bickle explains how to do all three, discussing what it means to walk in the grace of God and to be a faithful messenger of the gospel of grace.
Teaching from the Word of God, Mike focuses on the revelation of the free gift of God’s righteousness. He dispels some of the current distortion in the Church about grace. Scripture specifically warns us against such teaching that makes people comfortable in their compromise in the name of grace.
This series aims to equip believers to cooperate with God’s grace and to walk in victory, addressing such topics as:
• Understanding how resting and striving in God’s will work together
• Knowing the difference between condemnation and conviction of sin
• Appropriating the power of God’s righteousness in our lives
• Living as a new creation in Christ
• Being empowered by the Spirit to live a godly life