Longhairs Rising: Wild Ones Who Die for Love
- By: Briggs, Dean
- Availability: In Stock
- SKU: 9781726868785
SPIRITUAL DNA TO CHANGE THE WORLD
#relentless #sacrificial #love
In the late 1990s, a Nazirite movement of prayer, passion and radical consecration seized the youth of America, and touched the globe. The book that started it all was Nazirite DNA, by Lou Engle. One night, after working closely with Lou for many years, Dean Briggs dreamed about another revolution that was coming. The next Nazirite movement would build upon the first, but be centered around sacrificial love.
In five short chapters, Longhairs Rising freshly explores the heart of young Nazirites by revealing:
- How love, passion and prayer help young people build a life of significance
- How receiving divine love is the first step to giving it away
- The unique strength and personality-shaping power of vows made in response to love
- The radical, sacrificial courage of God's End Time "agape army"
- The difference between faith and love to achieve the impossible, and overcome all
Even now, Heaven has begun giving chase to the next generation of daring God-lovers. Longhairs Rising is a field manual for these wild ones. Easily read in an hour or less, it could brand your soul forever. Those who answer the call — as sons and daughters of God — will understand that their mission is to love the world until it bends toward Christ. One by one, the wild ones will change history, no matter the cost.
One by one, the Longhairs will rise again.