Ministering Cross-Culturally: A Model for Effective Personal Relationships
This model for effective personal relationships in a multicultural and multiethnic world has proven successful for many. On the occasion of its thirtieth anniversary, this contemporary classic has been thoroughly updated to reflect Sherwood Lingenfelter's mature thinking on the topic and to communicate with modern readers, helping them minister more effectively to people of different cultural and social backgrounds.
This book is accompanied by free online resources. Click the red eSources banner above for more information.
1. God's Metaphor for Ministry: Jesus, the Incarnate Son of God
2. A Model of Basic Values
3. Tensions about Time
4. Tensions regarding Judgment
5. Tensions Associated with Handling Crises
6. Tensions over Goals
7. Tensions about Self-Worth
8. Tensions regarding Vulnerability
9. Ministering Cross-Culturally
Appendix: Basic Values Questionnaire