NLT2 Everyday Matters For Women Bible-Softcover
Now in paperback!
Created in partnership with Today s Christian Woman, the Everyday Matters
Bible for Women is designed to help women develop spiritual practices that
will make their lives richer, not harder. It offers practical encouragement and
tools to renew, reinvigorate and restore meaning to everyday life.
The contemporary language of the New Living Translation combines with
content from today s foremost Christian leaders to help readers understand
and apply spiritual disciplines.
More than 300 articles and features by more than 140 of today s most wellknown
Christian leaders and writers, including: Kay Warren, Priscilla Shirer,
Elisa Morgan, Nancy & John Ortberg, Richard Foster, Liz Curtis Higgs, and
- Every discipline is explored in four ways
- Everyday Matters. Two-page articles introduce major themes and focus on an
- essential part of understanding and practicing a discipline.
- Everyday Profiles. Profiles of 25 Biblical women highlight each discipline.
- Everyday Q & A s. Short articles offer practical help on incorporating spiritual
- disciplines into your daily life.
- Everyday Reflections. Selections illustrate ways to personalize and apply
- God s Word to your own situation.
- Now in paperback! Perfect for women s groups and Bible Studies
- 4-color throughout
- Color-coded icons identify spiritual practices
- Index of 24 Spiritual Practices
- Resources for further reading
- How to Use This Bible in a Small Gr oup Study"