MEV Fire Bible-Hardcover
With its extensive notes and powerful commentary, along with dozens of other unique features, it is well poised to help foster the same robust faith, sincere devotion, and power demonstrated in and through the early church.
- Special “Themefinders” signifying major themes
- of the Pentecostal tradition
- More than 70 articles that explain the historical
- and theological aspects of major topics
- In-depth study notes for key verses
- Helpful book introductions
- In-text maps and charts
- Words of Jesus in red
- Topical index
- Reading plan
The Fire Bible, published by Life Publishers International of Springfield, Missouri, is the product of Donald Stamps (1938–1991).