Change Your Words, Change Your Life: Understanding the Power of Every Word You Speak
Building on the premises of her bestselling books, Power Thoughts and Living Beyond Your Feelings, she examines the tremendous power of words--which are the vehicles that convey our thoughts and emotions--and provides a series of guidelines for making sure that our talk is constructive, healthy, healing, and used to achieve good results.
- The Impact of Words
- How to Tame Your Tongue
- How to Be Happy
- When to Talk and When Not to Talk
- Speaking Faith and Not Fear
- The Corrosion of Complaints
- Do You Really Have to Give Your Opinion?
- The Importance of Keeping Your Word
- The Power of Speaking God's Word
- How to Have a Smart Mouth
In "A Dictionary of God's Word" at the end of the book, Joyce provides dozens of scripture verses, arranged by topic, and that she recommends reading and saying out loud to help you experience the positive, healing changes you need in your life.