Molitor, Brian D.
Girl's Passage, Father's Duty
Our daughters' lives are not fairy tales with prewritten, happy endings. The threat against each of them is real, and the ending of the story is yet to be decided. In fact, the challenge is so great it will take a hero to save the day. A hero called . . . father.
It is never too early for a father to create a plan to mentor, protect, guide, and love his daughter. It is never too late for a dad with an older daughter to reestablish relationship with her. Chock-full of effective tools and contagious hope, this empowering book helps parents work together to guide the girls they love on the path to maturity.
In Girl's Passage, Father's Duty, you'll discover how to design and implement a strategic plan especially for girls using the powerful principles of lifelong mentoring, intentional blessing, and rites of passage. Learn how to
- Lead your daughter to maturity by design rather than by default
- Provide a true sense of identity and help prevent teen rebellion
- Deal with pain from your own past to become the most effective parent possible
- Create a special plan for a troubled daughter
- Turn your whole heart to raising the next generation