Studies in the Book of Revelation
- By: Bickle, Mike
- Availability: In Stock
- SKU: 10364
The book of Revelation reveals the glory of Jesus and His plan to transition the earth to the age-to-come. The book is called the revelation of Jesus because it reveals His heart, power, and leadership in preparing the nations for God’s glory.
It is important to present the biblical message of the end times with humility and in a way that promotes unity, yet without compromising important truths. We recognize varying degrees of importance regarding biblical, end-time doctrines and themes. We use four categories of ideas related to the end times—those of primary importance (essential doctrines), those held as our core convictions, those helpful for clarity, and personal opinions.
The book of Revelation is called the revelation of Jesus because first it reveals the majesty of His heart and leadership in His plan to transition history to the age to come and second, it is a book about events that take place in His end-time plan to purify the Church, bring in the harvest, and replace all the evil governments on earth.
Mike Bickle's latest series on the Book of Revelation.
12-Part series from 2014:
- Introduction and Overview of the Book of Revelation
- The Varying Importance of End-Time Beliefs
- The Theme of the Book of Revelation (Rev. 1)
- The Seven Churches: Called to Overcome (Rev. 2-3)
- The Father's Throne and Jesus' Exaltation (Rev. 4-5)
- Seals of Judgment and God's Protection (Rev. 6-7)
- The Trumpet Judgments (Rev. 8-9)
- Prophetic Ministry in the End Times (Rev. 10-11)
- The Second Coming and Rapture: War in the Spirit (Rev. 11-14)
- Seven Bowls of Wrath (Rev. 15-16)
- The Fall of Babylon (Rev. 17-18)
- Victory and the Restoration of All Things (Rev. 19-22)