The Song of Songs
- By: Bickle, Mike
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- SKU: 200061
Are you longing to know God? Can you trust His hand in your life? Do you want to understand how He sees you, how He feels about you? Nothing empowers the human heart like the revelation of God's affection for us. Though this love is seen throughout the Bible, the Song of Songs unveils this divine romance unlike any other book. Song of Songs is an eight-chapter love song revealing the passionate desire of God for His Bride.
The Song of Songs is Mike Bickle's most popular teaching series; over twenty years he has prayerfully studied and researched each line of this divine love song.
During the winter of 2007, Mike taught this completely revised and updated course. Packed with new material and fresh insight, this twenty-four-part series is his most comprehensive and powerful presentation to date. The revelation in this series will help make sense of the journey you are on and the next steps the Lord is bringing on your journey. By this understanding, your heart will be empowered to trust Him in all seasons of life.
"Set me as a seal upon your arm, as a seal upon your heart, for love is as strong as death, its jealousy as ardent as the grave. Its flashes are flashes of fire, the very flame of the Lord."
24-Part series from 2007 by Mike Bickle:
- 01 - Introduction to the Song of Solomon
- 02 - Encountering Jesus in the Greatest Song (Song 1:1)
- 03 - The Divine Kiss:Transformed by the Word (Bridal Paradigm)
- 04 - An Overview of the Storyline in the Song of Solomon
- 05 - God's Love is Better Than the Wine of this World
- 06 - God's Superior Love: How God Feels about Us (Song 1:2)
- 07 - The Perfume of God In the Song of Solomon
- 08 - The Bride's Life Vision (Song 1:4)
- 09 - Dark in Heart But Lovely To God (Song 1:5)
- 10 - Her Journey Begins With Spriritual Crisis (Song 1:5-11)
- 11 - The Bridal Paradigm: Foundational Truths (Song 1:12-17)
- 12 - The Bride's Identity and Life Purpose (Song 2:1-7)
- 13 - Challenging the Comfort Zone (Song 2:8-17)
- 14 - God's Loving Discipline (Song 3:1-5)
- 15 - Song of Songs Revelation of Jesus' Safe Leadership
- 16 - The Cherished Heart: Equipped to Love Jesus (Song 4:1-8)
- 17 - The Ravished Heart of God (Song 4:9-5:1)
- 18 - The Ultimate 2-Fold Test of Maturity (Song 5:2-9)
- 19 - The Bride's Response to the 2-Fold Test (Song 5:8-6:5)
- 20 - Jesus Praises Her After Her Season of Testing (Song 6:4-10)
- 21 - Vindication of the Persecuted Bride (Song 6:11-7:9)
- 22 - The Bride's Mature Partnership With Jesus (Song 7:9b-8:4)
- 23 - The Bridal Seal of Mature Love (Song 8:5-7)
- 24 - The Bride's Final Intercession & Revelation (Song 8:8-14)