The First Commandment
- By: Bickle, Mike
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- SKU: 10372
We were created with a longing to be wholehearted. Nothing satisfies the human spirit more than giving the deepest affections of our heart to God. How do we do this? What does it look like to love God with all our heart, soul, mind, and strength?
Mike calls the Body of Christ to a deeper understanding of what it means to love the Lord in this twelve-part series. Matthew 22 clearly reveals to us God’s greatest desire: that we might respond to Him with love. He longs for our lives to be given fully to Him, that He might empower us to live holy lives from the inside out, in our affections, thoughts, and words.
As God prepares for Himself a pure and spotless Bride at the end of the age, a Bride who will call the nations back to the first and great commandment, this teaching series will be an invaluable source of strength and encouragement to us all.
"You shall love the LORD . . . with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength. This is the first and great commandment." —Matthew 22:35-38
12-Part series from 2008:
- 01 - Loving God: The First and Great Commandment
- 02 - Defining Wholehearted Love: Four Spheres and Four Stages
- 03 - Defining Wholehearted Love: Four Spheres
- 04 - Loving God with All Our Mind
- 05 - The Relationship of the First Commandment to the Second
- 06 - Loving God with All Our Soul
- 07 - Loving God with All Our Strength
- 08 - End-of-the-Age Ministry Paradigm
- 09 - Practical Ways to Pursue the First Commandment
- 10 - Running for the Prize: Being Complete in Our Love
- 11 - Loving Jesus without Offense
- 12 - Cultivating the Oil of Intimacy