Study the End-Times Bundle
This is a 2-book bundle about the End-times, including:
- End Times Simplified: Revised by David Sliker
- Book of Revelation (Study Guide) by Mike Bickle
1. End Times Simplified: Revised by David Sliker
Most people don't know how to approach the end times, but the Bible is clearer than you might think on this subject. If you want to understand end-time events and how you fit into them, the straightforward language and biblical truths in this book make it an excellent resource.
2. Book of Revelation (Study Guide) by Mike Bickle
A simple but inspiring, verse-by-verse guide to the book of Revelation, with a glossary of terms and symbols, and in-depth articles and charts. Mike Bickle's straightforward approach brings the message to life and emphasizes its relevance for us today. Gain understanding on some of Mike's most compelling insights into the book of Revelation:
- As an "end-time book of Acts," it reveals God's glorious plan to use a lovesick Bride at the end of the age in unprecedented power and authority. She will partner with Jesus as He cleanses our planet of evil and ushers in the kingdom of God.
- It's an "infallible prayer manual" that maps out the global, strategic prayers of the praying church. We'll be equipped to pray in unity with Jesus' heart as He unleashes His judgments upon the Antichrist's evil empire.
- While many saints are waiting to "go up" in the rapture to avoid the tribulation, God is waiting for the church to "grow up" to release the tribulation judgments by prayer on the Antichrist. This is truly the church's greatest hour.