Power to Deliver Bundle
| Accounting Department
This bundle includes Stephen Beauchamp's book and ministry manual for Power to Deliver, titled:
- Power to Deliver: A Guide to Spiritual Warfare and Freedom
- Power to Deliver Ministry Manual: Spiritual Deliverance Training for Personal and Team Ministry
1. Power to Deliver: A Guide to Spiritual Warfare and Freedom
“Behold, I give you power…”
Jesus has given you power and authority over the works of darkness!
So why don’t more Christians experience victory?
Stephen Beauchamp provides practical and scriptural tools for every Christian who wants to grow in their knowledge of the spiritual realm and overcome spiritual attacks from the enemy. Power to Deliver removes the confusion surrounding the topic of deliverance ministry and shows you how to help others experience the delivering power of God in the midst of spiritual warfare.
You will be equipped to:
- Recognize the schemes of the enemy.
- Discern and confront different levels of demonic influence.
- Walk in the freedom of your true identity, and the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Help others receive freedom from spiritual oppression.
- Properly pray in the midst of warfare against your church, city, and nation.
Every Christian has been called to help set the captives free. Get ready to live a life of breakthrough as you release God’s power to deliver those in bondage!
“It’s here at last—a scripturally rich, spiritually grounded, practical handbook on deliverance ministry and spiritual warfare. My own heart was encouraged to see greater spiritual advances after reading this book.” -Dr. Michael Brown, Ph.D.
2. Power to Deliver Ministry Manual: Spiritual Deliverance Training for Personal and Team Ministry
Every believer is called to set the captives free. From the author of Power to Deliver, this step-by-step ministry manual for individuals and teams contains practical instruction on how to bring spiritual deliverance to oppressed and tormented people who desire freedom.
Through a sound, biblical foundation, specific and direct prayers, and proven tools, this manual provides a clear, concise way to build a ministry team, helps you determine who qualifies for this type of ministry, and walks you through a succinct process of confronting demonic influence in the life of the ministry recipient. You will be equipped to avoid common pitfalls and operate effectively in deliverance ministry.
The manual includes:
- Overview of demonic influence and spiritual deliverance
- Training in building and operating a deliverance team
- Step-by-step instructions for each level of deliverance
- Prayers to use during ministry
- Pre- and post-ministry forms for teams and recipients
In an age of growing darkness, every Christian needs a fruitful, healthy, and simple way to help people with their spiritual needs. This clear and comprehensive manual can be used personally, in altar ministry, or by deliverance teams.