Mike Bickle Book Collection Bundle
This bundle contains 12 Books by Mike Bickle:
- Growing In Prayer Devotional: A 100-Day Journey
- God's Answer to the Growing Crisis
- The Pleasures of Loving God
- Book of Revelation Study Guide
- Prayers to Strengthen Your Inner Man
- The Seven Longings of the Human Heart (with Deborah Hiebert)
- Growing in Prayer: A Real Life Guide to Talking with God
- 7 Commitments for Spiritual Growth: An Introduction to the Ministry and Lifestyle of a Forerunner
- Growing in the Prophetic: A practical, biblical guide to dreams, visions, and spiritual gifts
- After God's Own Heart
- Passion for Jesus
- The Rewards of Fasting (with Dana Candler)
1. Growing In Prayer Devotional: A 100-Day Journey (Normally $15.99)
This book will motivate you to pray despite your circumstances and help you grow your prayer life through a one-hundred-day journey.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Puts the in-depth content from Mike Bickle’s signature work, Growing in Prayer, into devotion-size bites for study and reflection
• Will help revive prayer lives that have become routine, stale, or nonexistent
• Includes prayer starters and space for journaling personal reflections
Every believer who sincerely desires an intimate relationship with God must discover the transformational power of prayer. This one-hundred-day devotional, inspired by Mike Bickle’s best-selling book Growing in Prayer, will give readers daily inspiration, knowledge, and guidance to help them cultivate deeper intimacy with God through prayer.
Each day contains a quote on prayer from a classic Christian author, a passage from a chapter in Growing in Prayer for reflection, a Scripture verse or reference, a prayer starter, a suggestion for practical application of the principle being taught, and lines for journaling.
This devotional will help energize a prayer life that has become routine, stale, or nonexistent and will be a welcome resource for believers who desire to grow in prayer
2. God's Answer to the Growing Crisis (Normally $15.99)
The dramatic shifts seen over the last few years—from economic to political to moral to beyond—have set the stage for a crisis that will affect every sphere of society. But this crisis isn’t just looming in the United States; all of humanity is at a crossroads like never before.
Mike Bickle, director of the International House of Prayer of Kansas City, offers God’s definitive answer to this approaching global crisis. He provides a fresh biblical perspective on:
- The agenda to secularize and de-Christianize America
- What the upsurge of secular humanism looks like
- The rise of ISIS and Islamic extremists
- The looming financial crisis
Readers will overcome fear and confusion in the last days and learn to pray effectively for this nation and the world.
3. The Pleasures of Loving God (Normally $12.99)
This book invites you on a most unique treasure hunt, a journey of discovery into intimacy with Jesus as our Bridegroom God. Our lives are dynamically changed when we understand that Jesus loves us, even likes us, and wants our friendship. Mike Bickle covers topics related to the forerunner ministry and the house of prayer. Laboring in ministry solely out of a sense of duty can lead to burnout. God never designed the human spirit to work first and love second. We were not designed to put love on the back burner. This book is an adventure in enjoying our relationship with Jesus. Yes, you can take a deep breath, rest, and be excited about the fact that God doesn't see us the way many of us see ourselves. Your life will experience significant changes when you realize that you make God smile.
4. Book of Revelation Study Guide (Normally $13.99)
A simple but inspiring, verse-by-verse guide to the book of Revelation, with a glossary of terms and symbols, and in-depth articles and charts. Mike Bickle's straightforward approach brings the message to life and emphasizes its relevance for us today. Gain understanding on some of Mike's most compelling insights into the book of Revelation:
- As an "end-time book of Acts," it reveals God's glorious plan to use a lovesick Bride at the end of the age in unprecedented power and authority. She will partner with Jesus as He cleanses our planet of evil and ushers in the kingdom of God.
- It's an "infallible prayer manual" that maps out the global, strategic prayers of the praying church. We'll be equipped to pray in unity with Jesus' heart as He unleashes His judgments upon the Antichrist's evil empire.
- While many saints are waiting to "go up" in the rapture to avoid the tribulation, God is waiting for the church to "grow up" to release the tribulation judgments by prayer on the Antichrist. This is truly the church's greatest hour.
5. Prayers to Strengthen Your Inner Man (Normally $5.00)
In this book, Mike Bickle teaches on the biblical necessity of praying for your own heart to be strengthened and enlightened by the Holy Spirit's power.
Using examples from his personal prayer list, Mike offers practical language to use in prayer, such as the descriptions and names of Jesus in the book of Revelation; he also shares the benefits of praying the prayers of the Bible, a practice which has provided focus and depth in his own prayer life. Creating a prayer list, along with other practical tools explained here, provides an opportunity for your inner man to come alive through the Holy Spirit's anointing.
Using three acronyms, FELLOWSHIP, TRUST, and ARK, this book will help you fellowship with the Holy Spirit, aid you in sustaining your prayer life, strengthen you to walk in the light, and guide you into powerful agreement with God as you seek to grow in the fullness of grace.
6. The Seven Longings of the Human Heart (Normally $12.99)
God created every person with deep longing for beauty, for greatness, for fascination, for intimacy. We all long to be enjoyed, to be wholehearted, to make a lasting impact. When we realize that these longings are godly and that God wants to fulfill them, we begin to find new freedom and joy. To encounter God in these areas is to be fully alive. We are not to repent of these longings, but to repent of seeking to satisfy them outside of our relationship with Jesus.
7. Growing in Prayer: A Real Life Guide to Talking with God (Normally $14.99)
A practical, effective strategy for incorporating prayer into everyday life. As the founder of the International House of Prayer, Mike Bickle has devoted his life to understanding and practicing the principles and power of prayer.
In Growing in Prayer he combines his biblical study with his extensive experience on the topic to give you the tools you need to develop a stronger prayer life through a passionate commitment to your relationship with God. Start today!
God is waiting to hear from you. He doesn’t just love you, He really likes you and enjoys listening to you when you pray, even in your weaknesses. You can be confident that your prayers are valuable to God and will make a difference in your world.
8. 7 Commitments for Spiritual Growth: An Introduction to the Ministry and Lifestyle of a Forerunner (Normally $12.99)
In 7 Commitments for Spiritual Growth Mike Bickle and Brian Kim present a compelling prophetic wake-up call to the Body of Christ in this generation by outlining the need for the ministry of the forerunner.
This prophetic call is then backed up with practical wisdom in how to live in wholehearted abandonment to Jesus in the power of the Holy Spirit with these seven foundational commitments.
These practical steps have been a key in the spiritual growth of believers throughout the centuries and are necessary for those who will not settle for anything less than a radical pursuit of God.
9. Growing in the Prophetic: A practical, biblical guide to dreams, visions, and spiritual gifts (Normally $14.99)
In this updated version, Mike adds new stories and principles gleaned from his many years of experience with the prophetic ministry. He combines thorough biblical balance with many personal experiences to equip believers to prophesy and to relate in a right way to others who prophesy.
This book offers proven guidelines for the operation of prophecy in the lives of individuals and in the context of a local church family. This book will provide practical help for churches today who are struggling to find the proper place for the prophetic gifting in their congregations.
10. After God's Own Heart (Normally $14.99)
Imagine what David felt like to be singled out and given an almost unfathomable spiritual identity…to seen by God as “a man after His own heart.” David's secret is that he was energized by intimacy with God as a student of God's emotions. He encountered the power of God's emotions. It transformed his emotions for God. You can also become a student of God’s emotions and experience being energized by the Holy Spirit to a life of deep obedience and mature love. Invest time in understanding the emotions found in God’s heart for you, and your own heart will experience a glorious awakening.
This book focuses on King David's relationship with God as the model of how we can live a radical lifestyle filled with confidence before God, while acknowledging our profound weakness. Mike gives in-depth insight, with many practical examples of how to sustain a life of intimacy with God.
11. Passion for Jesus (Normally $14.99)
Regardless of your previous failures, and irrespective of your natural temperament or personality, God passionately loves you. In order to experience long-term renewal and freedom, we must understand more about how God feels about us and become fascinated with beauty and His love for us. Like King David, we will discover the same truths about God's heart and find ourselves living the way David lived, fulfilling the call of God on our generation. This is a book about the powerful connection between knowing the truth about how God feels about you as the way to experience passion for Him. When the Holy Spirit wants to awaken love in you for Jesus, He reveals Jesus' affection to you. Mike describes how we can walk confidently in God's love for us even in the midst of our weaknesses. As we encounter the passion of God's personality, passion for Jesus is awakened in us.
12. The Rewards of Fasting (Normally $12.99)
The grace of fasting is a gift from God that positions us to experience more of God's power and affections. We fast to encounter God more and to change the world! Done in the right spirit, fasting increases our receptivity to God's voice and His Word. Jesus called His disciples to fast in a way that would position their hearts to encounter Him more as the Bridegroom God (Mt. 9:15).
This book is designed to equip people to embrace the discipline, grace, and joy of fasting, that they might encounter more of Jesus as their heavenly Bridegroom.